Trucking Document Dispatching Service Document dispatch services understand that hauling products from point A to point B is not the end of the day for truck drivers. Truck drivers are faced with hours of administrative paperwork long after their route is complete
Trucking Document Dispatch Service
Management of all trucking documents
Years of industry expertise and dedicated personnel
Trucking Document Dispatch Services
Document truck dispatch services understand that hauling products from point A to point B is not the end of the day for truck drivers. Truck drivers are faced with hours of administrative paperwork long after their route is complete. Stringent requirements for paperwork must be met to stay in compliance with safety and U.S. Department of Transportation regulations. Insurance documents, log sheets, trip sheets, bills of lading, and accident/incident reports are just the tip of the paperwork iceberg. With all this paperwork facing them, truck drivers can feel overwhelmed. Document dispatch services can help.
Documents service dispatch: mandatory paperwork
Commercial truck drivers need to know more than how to operate their rig and follow state and federal safety guidelines. Completing paperwork is a significant part of the job. Failure to complete and file all your mandatory documentation can cause problems. For instance, receipts for all expenses during a trip must be attached to trip sheets. Whether you work for a carrier that will reimburse you directly for the expenses or you file them on your annual tax return, you must have documentation that meets the conditions of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Our documents service dispatch can help.
Here is a breakdown of some of the other required documents for which truck drivers are responsible:
- Customs paperwork. This is necessary for truckers with routes that cross the border from the U.S. into Canada or Mexico.
- Trip sheets. Every company has them, and they must be completed accurately if you want to get paid.
- Accident/incident reports. Whether you have damaged freight or were involved in a crash, most carriers require a detailed report for their records and to ensure compliance with DOT regulations. Truck Document Dispatching Service Document dispatch services understand that hauling products from point A to point B is not the end of the day for truck drivers. Truck drivers are faced with hours of administrative paperwork long after their route is complete
Mandated DOT documentation
Every truck driver carries a document folder in their rig. Inspections can go south in a hurry when truck drivers are missing required DOT documentation. As part of our documents service dispatch, we ensure truck drivers are never caught unprepared. Here is what we help you keep updated:
- Authority documents that authorize owner-operators or drivers for carriers to transport freight. It must include your company name and motor carrier number.
- Certificate of insurance lists your insurance provider and policy numbers, plus contact information for your insurance agent.
- Truck registration documentation that includes your truck’s VIN, license plate number, and make/model. Information on the rig’s registered owner also is required.
- Annual inspection paperwork that verifies a truck driver’s rig is operational and free of defects. Having the inspection sticker on the side of your truck is not enough. You need the supporting documentation in your official files.
- Lease agreements are required for owner-operators and drivers who are operating a vehicle that is not registered under their names.
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) stickers and cab cards showing annual updates, company information, and expiration dates.
- Electronic logging device (ELD) instructions must be inside your truck and presented during any roadside safety inspections.
- Backup paper logs are required, even for truck drivers who use ELDs. DOT regulations state truck drivers must keep the equivalent of a week’s worth of driver logs.
- Hazmat permits for both individual states and federal licensing requirements for truck drivers who transport hazardous materials.
- Trucking Document Dispatching Service
Document dispatch services for owner-operators and trucking carriers
Find, negotiate, and book leads with our document dispatch services for owner-operators and trucking carriers. Owner-operators and carriers spend countless hours hunting down new leads and securing the necessary contracts and paperwork to start working with new clients. trucks dispatching takes the pain out of the process by helping you to build a network of shippers with freight needs that match your service areas.
Once we identify matches, we do the hard work of negotiating the best rates and conditions and getting all contractual obligations met. Reach out to our team to learn more about how we can help grow your business through our document dispatch services.
How document service dispatch works
It is called mandatory documentation for a reason. Failure to comply means truck drivers may not get paid for their time. In some scenarios – like accidents – improperly completing the required paperwork can cost truck drivers their commercial drivers’ licenses.
When you choose trucks Dispatch for document service dispatch management, you can rest assured we provide competent and reliable documentation support. We track every load transported by truck drivers from start point to endpoint. Our weekly reports detail loads and miles, rate confirmations, and other necessary paperwork. We take the hassle out of completing required documentation so truck drivers can enjoy more downtime and carriers are covered for all mandated paperwork. Truck Document Dispatching Service Document dispatch services understand that hauling products from point A to point B is not the end of the day for truck drivers. Truck drivers are faced with hours of administrative paperwork long after their route is complete
Why choose trucks dispaching service for your document service dispatch needs?
Dedicated, devoted, and professional. They are the three reasons why carriers, owner-operators, and trucking companies choose trucks dispatching for our document dispatch services. We promise our clients good service, honesty, transparency, and the benefit of our business acumen in negotiating the best rates. Spend less time on mundane administrative tasks and more time growing your trucking business with Logity in your corner. Contact us today for a hassle-free quote on our services.
How To Get Started
Who Can Work With Us
Our sites that we recommend to also dispatch trucks are 247truckdispatch.com and truckdispatcherusa.com and our page that is trucksdispatchusa.com
Nimble, Responsive Entrepreneurs Helping Other Entrepreneurs.
nFusion Capital is a private working capital finance company delivering customized financing solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses. Though we are headquartered in Austin, TX, we serve clients nationwide with offices in Phoenix, Pensacola, Denver and Atlanta